VSWS AP Gov In Online is an important platform for citizens of Andhra Pradesh to register for various government services. However, the registration process can be confusing for many of the individuals. In this guide, we will provide step-by-step instructions on how to register for VSWs AP Gov In Online, making the process easier and more straightforward.
How to register VSWS online ?
Following are the step-by-step instructions to register in the VSWS portal.
- Open official website of VSWS online i, e https://uat.vswsonline.ap.gov.in
- Click on the login section and then on the citizen login which is on the right side.
- Previously existing user then you can log in by entering your email ID and password, otherwise you need to create new account.
- To create a new account click on the “create one”! enter your email ID.
- Enter the OT send to the email ID to verify your account.click on the “next” in the button of the page.
- An instructions’ pop up window will appear. click on the “accept” button.
- After accepting the terms and conditions you will be directed to next page where you have to enter your “Aadhaar number”, “display name”,”mobile number” and click on continue button.
- Your registration is successfully completed in VSWS portal.
- You will get a successful registration my with the details.
People Also Read
How to check VSWS application status using VSWS.AP. Gov. in website
The AP citizens can check their vsws application status online easily.
Here are the following step-by-step instructions to check their vsws application status online.
- Visit to the official website of Consumer Affairs Food and civil supply by typing the below URL in your browser address bar “https://civilsupplies.ap.gov.in/”
- Enter your login details to log in into your account.
- Once you have login into your account in the home screen go to the search option and there you will find three options such as “Rice card”, “application status has on VSWS” and “application status has on EPDS”.
- Select application status has on VSWS and click on it.
- Now enter your vsws application code and click on the “search” option.
- It will redirect to a page where you will get your VSWS application status.
Key Metrics of Village secretariat -Ward Secretariat (VSWS)
|Village Secretariat and Ward Secretariat Staff||1,30,694|
|Village Volunteersand Ward Volunteers||2,48,779|
Who is Village /Ward secretariat (vsws gov in)
Village and Ward Secretariats (VSWS) system is launched by the Andhra Pradesh State government which is no wear else in the country so far. The main aim of this system is to eliminate corruption and discrimination in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The system consists of 35 services which she is available for 500 departments of the government.
If you are a citizen of Andhra Pradesh and needs a ration card or any house patta or initial of a new water supply connection are any other kind of works which may be civil or any other. You should submit Anna till to the ward or village secretariat then your problem will be solved within 72 hours.
There is no need to Rom around the government offices to submit your applications and get approval from them the ward and the village secretariats will make approve after application if you are eligible.
List of top 10 services by VSWS.gov.in
- Lamination Service (GSWS Department)
- Member Addition in Rice Card (Civil Supplies)
- Demographic Update (Aadhaar)
- Income Certificate (Revenue)
- ROR 1B Certificate (Revenue)
- Integrated Certificate (Revenue)
- Computerized Adangal (Revenue)
- Mutation for transactions (Revenue)
- Payment of Water Tax (Revenue)
- Electricity Bill Payment (Bill Payment Services)
Inventory tracking Portal vsws.co.in
The inventory tracking portal VSWS.co.in is developed by the government of Andhra Pradesh under the HMS portal. This will help the volunteers and the secretariats to track the raised issues.
In this portal there are 15004 ward and village secretariats and volunteers and 2.66 volunteers to deliver the services to the cities of Andhra Pradesh. And supporter is developed by AP IT ministry.
Under the VSWS system the government has supplied to desktop computers, 1 multi functional printer, laminating machine, a smartphone with 4G SIM, Iris scanner.
And also one smartphone along with 4G SIM to each Mahila police in the state.
Where will registration not only help the volunteers and the secretariats but also the government also where the government officials can track down the raised issues are being solved or not in the time, and they can drag the remaining raised issues.
The VSWS online system established by the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Sri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy with the main goal of eliminating corruption and discrimination. From October 2nd 2019, 15004 secretaries have been made available for the citizens to deliver the services. If you are any scheme then there is no doubt that you will not get that welfare scheme.
How to check vsws grama Sachivalayam application status?
Visit the official website of vsws grama Sachivalayam at http://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/
Click on the “Application Status” option from the homepage.
Enter your application ID and date of birth in the specified fields.
Click on the “Submit” button.
Your Grama/Ward Sachivalayam application status will be displayed on the screen.